Fondation Louis Vuitton / 2 by papera (14042)
Porteplume (3416) 2015-05-24 23:12
A perfect composition mostly due to a perfect point of view. I would have liked a bit softer contrast but it works though... Also a pity of the pair of legs at the left up corner, could you have cropped them w/o losing the balance?
Anyway I had to open the thumbnail and I am glad I did... Very nice.
Amicalement - Viviane
Pretty In Pink by delpeoples (54141)
Porteplume (3416) 2015-05-22 22:49
The thumbnail was appealing and I had to open it... Very nice detail, I had to figure out the scale because it could be a twig or a whole tree! ;)
I also enjoyed Craig's critique... :)
Can you tell in your note what makes the water that pink? Merci!
Amitiés - Viviane
Rubber Ducky by n46130 (289)
Porteplume (3416) 2015-05-15 23:47
The Kroller Muller Museum is a wonderful place and I simply adore the Hoge Veluwe Park. Real jewel in center of Netherlands.
It is a pity your photo is not very sharp but you chose a nice framing. Thank you for sharing...
* it must be Otterlo so I made the change for you...
- Aarhus By Night (13 photos)
- All together with the Burmese people (53 photos)
- Gehry and others (37 photos)
- Fountains of Paris (3 photos)
- Recreation, leisure sport's (48 photos)
- Windows and architectural details 2 (100 photos)
- The River (13 photos)
- Firemen in action (27 photos)
- Life in an Indian brick kiln (13 photos)