Glaciar Grey by Pjulin (400)
stego (24030) 2006-10-15 14:59
I like it a lot. Without those ice blocks on the foreground, maybe it was a little bit on the dull side, so it was a very good idea to include them. Too bad for they being out of focus and the lack of detail on those slopes beside the glacier.
The contrast could be better, as we can see in Leo's WS.
- Reflexos - Reflections (67 photos)
- Une question d'envoutement... (58 photos)
- The Children of San Cipriano (7 photos)
- TE's Favorites of the Year 2006 (32 photos)
- Ria d'Etel (31 photos)
- swimming pool of the world (11 photos)
- My most rated pictures (52 photos)
- Black & White and Sepia (13 photos)
- Forbidden Details (17 photos)