Glaciar Grey by Pjulin (400)
stego (24028) 2006-10-15 14:59
I like it a lot. Without those ice blocks on the foreground, maybe it was a little bit on the dull side, so it was a very good idea to include them. Too bad for they being out of focus and the lack of detail on those slopes beside the glacier.
The contrast could be better, as we can see in Leo's WS.
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (VI) (91 photos)
- Igrejas e Capelas - Churches (39 photos)
- Road signs II (21 photos)
- Polly put the kettle on (16 photos)
- Sky.. (20 photos)
- Youss' own favorites (13 photos)
- New York City (98 photos)
- Kids from the World Part VII (95 photos)
- Sunsets around the World (67 photos)