Waves in the sky - Lenticular Clouds by ilouy (3370)
Piotr_Angiel (2564) 2008-06-17 23:46
Great photo and explanation of the phenomena. I am always fascinate how it is possible - I saw many of this clouds in Antarctica and Patagonia each time was just unique and amazing.
With best compliments,
In the way to Torres... by Mechi (233)
Piotr_Angiel (2564) 2008-06-07 0:29
When I was going to see Torres del Paine I was charmed by this geological formation and waterfalls. I loved this view and I did a lot of photos of this place too. Thank you for sharing this!
The evening bell. by migjan (2923)
Piotr_Angiel (2564) 2008-06-02 0:15
I like this picture a lot, nice light and an interesting object. I love this old wooden fence and fog very much. I must say Podlasie is my favorite region in Poland - thank you for showing so many pictures from there!
Venice by keda (1253)
Piotr_Angiel (2564) 2008-05-30 13:14
I think you did great job here - it is Venice showed from different perspective. Your idea of blending sea and boats is fantastic - I was happy to stop for a while to look more carefully on your picture. My best complements,
Pozdrawiam, Piotr Angiel
- On the Family Farm (7 photos)
- Monuments of Greece (15 photos)
- Doors and Windows (89 photos)
- The Shopping Chore (4 photos)
- During the night (13 photos)
- Mes photos de sport (42 photos)
- Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador (54 photos)
- Historical Scotland (8 photos)
- Les Églises du Québec II (suite) (96 photos)