Kilsangsa in Autumn by PierrotNC (58)
Wanda1 (14982) 2014-01-25 22:50
The pink flowers make a pretty foreground to the intricate temple, I can see why it is one of your favourite places. It's a pity about the overcast weather conditions as the light is a bit dull, but that is obviously out of your control.
Sasaki Sadako memorial by PierrotNC (58)
KristinsCamera (2373) 2014-01-11 6:00
i'm with clodo on this one ~ a fun capture and a great opportunity to actually tell the story of sasaki sadako in your note, but for some reason your colors are off and lack the radiance they should have. so at least a half smile for your instinct to capture this, but tell us more next time please, and ponder boosting the saturation.
- Les Fant˘mes de Noir Flohay (24 photos)
- Minimalist II (59 photos)
- Mountains (100 photos)
- Lever de Soleil sur les Alpes (18 photos)
- Aurora Borealis (14 photos)
- Motorbikes/ Motorcycles (27 photos)
- Une question de mains... (96 photos)
- Russian province (79 photos)
- Kirchen in der Vorderpfalz und im Leiningerland (48 photos)