Kilsangsa in Autumn by PierrotNC (58)
Wanda1 (14980) 2014-01-25 22:50
The pink flowers make a pretty foreground to the intricate temple, I can see why it is one of your favourite places. It's a pity about the overcast weather conditions as the light is a bit dull, but that is obviously out of your control.
Sasaki Sadako memorial by PierrotNC (58)
KristinsCamera (2373) 2014-01-11 6:00
i'm with clodo on this one ~ a fun capture and a great opportunity to actually tell the story of sasaki sadako in your note, but for some reason your colors are off and lack the radiance they should have. so at least a half smile for your instinct to capture this, but tell us more next time please, and ponder boosting the saturation.
Ready for winter by PierrotNC (58)
jadesgran (5202) 2014-01-06 23:21
I am most interested to see how the trees are prepared for Winter in Japan.I can see they are wrapped with the most delicately caring hands.I wish I could wrap my Banana Tree like this.I`m afraid to say it has to take it`s chances.( It`s not even a native of England)
A well composed picture and T.F.S.
- Windows (35 photos)
- Beaches Below (64 photos)
- Oradea, the beautiful (7 photos)
- sea_sky_blue_composed (71 photos)
- Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. (20 photos)
- Quand les murs se souviennent (20 photos)
- Hot Air Balloons from Below (11 photos)
- !Xalkida's Landscape Portofolio (24 photos)
- shadow & dancer (6 photos)