Saksun at the Faroe Islands by jrj (34841)
Natasa-David (479) 2008-11-06 9:56
I don't want to talk about pov and other "technical" aspects of this superb photo, because it would be more than funny to write to someone who knows that much better then most of us.
But I must say that compo and story that photo brings is very energic on the one hand, and calming and gentle on the other. At that feeling is something I like the most.
- "INDIA photos that I wants to remember (I) (89 photos)
- Liège - Gare des Guillemins (36 photos)
- Blue Hour by Paninho (73 photos)
- Trip to Liverpool-London (42 photos)
- Most Popular (15 photos)
- Syros - Fragosyriani glykia (7 photos)
- CINQUE TERRE, THE ITALIAN RIVIERA (10 photos)
- Snow Scapes, patterns and textures (59 photos)
- First Russian capital (27 photos)