Saksun at the Faroe Islands by jrj (34841)
Natasa-David (479) 2008-11-06 9:56
I don't want to talk about pov and other "technical" aspects of this superb photo, because it would be more than funny to write to someone who knows that much better then most of us.
But I must say that compo and story that photo brings is very energic on the one hand, and calming and gentle on the other. At that feeling is something I like the most.
- ganeshA (55 photos)
- °°Simply Great - Moments in Time°° (33 photos)
- Buddha images! (63 photos)
- Summits above 6 000 meters (20 000 feet) (59 photos)
- A shot to remember. (73 photos)
- Les Églises du Québec II (suite) (96 photos)
- How small we are... (11 photos)
- Pontes - Bridges (40 photos)
- Metal Gates (27 photos)