Saksun at the Faroe Islands by jrj (34841)
Natasa-David (479) 2008-11-06 9:56
I don't want to talk about pov and other "technical" aspects of this superb photo, because it would be more than funny to write to someone who knows that much better then most of us.
But I must say that compo and story that photo brings is very energic on the one hand, and calming and gentle on the other. At that feeling is something I like the most.
- Soccer Unusual (46 photos)
- Harbours around the world (67 photos)
- Things are not what they seem to be (2 photos)
- Interesting (64 photos)
- All together with the Burmese people (53 photos)
- Innocence of Children (32 photos)
- Forgotten Boats (24 photos)
- ARDH KUMBH 2007 (12 photos)
- Churches, chapels in France (27 photos)