Peace Nature by wgreis (8267)
Metafora (76) 2005-04-21 7:54
Nice colors, amazing tree, good shot. There is one thing I would like to criticize. A wrong position where you took the shot from, I'd say. Maybe you could have stepped a little to the right? Or turned your camera to the right? It looks too centered.
Full load by venne (2759)
Metafora (76) 2005-01-20 13:30
It is one of the photos, that makes me sigh saying wow! Nice macro shot. Seeing the eyes of this insect (it looks like a bee) would have made the photo better, but I guess you were unable to change the position of your camera so quickly therefore, let's blame the bee for landing in the wrong direction. However from this side the legs look perfect ;) I like the composition too, it is nicer when you did not take the whole blossom in your shot. Well done.
- Perla del Valle-Plasencia (Pearl of the Valley) (26 photos)
- The Crazy House (3 photos)
- "My windows II" (100 photos)
- Twins? [Part XXII] (97 photos)
- mon hommage à l'Afrique (51 photos)
- Queen Mary II Around the World (34 photos)
- SXM - Princess Juliana Airport of St. Maarten (21 photos)
- Your favorites in my gallery (30 photos)
- Water reflexion (96 photos)