Pride of Singapore by MLINES (12516)
KiltedArab (0) 2006-06-21 7:27
Nice view of what has fast become my second favourite city on earth, behind Edinburgh :-)
I don't think this is the best image you've taken but, in my opinion, i'd rather connect with a photo like this than have no feeling towards a more technically perfect image. Especially when you again make the effort to include a good note.
There are lovely walks down either side of the river from here with good retaurants and bars all around.
I like this, thanks for posting.
Highland Landscape by dharbott (1894)
KiltedArab (0) 2006-06-20 6:49
Hi David, as an expat Sweaty it tweaks my wee heartstrings to see images like this...
Lovely clear day with a nice blue sky. Maybe the depth of field isnt perfect, but you've caught the scene well with nice colours and a feeling of 'being there'.
FRONTLINERS by roy (43)
KiltedArab (0) 2006-06-20 0:37
I think it's a failing of Trekearth that this image hasn't been critiqued.
Good points: choice of vertical as opposed to landscaped. The light highlighting different areas of the image. The capture of the different faces of the warriors. The angle of the image - well done.
Bad points: just the focus, i'm afraid - the depth of field isn't great, sorry!
But still a good pic, well done.
Street by stiginthedump (1823)
KiltedArab (0) 2006-06-19 7:50
You've caught the cramped feeling well - the shops and homes, the slope of the hill and the telegraph poles all add to the sens of claustrophobia.
Good mix of colours and the guy on the bike adds an extra element of interest.
- Suvarnabhumi airport (37 photos)
- Trains and railroad/Trains et chemins de fer (17 photos)
- The Windmill In Södra Sandby (Möllan) (4 photos)
- Your Favorites I (37 photos)
- Fields in the Alentejo (58 photos)
- Kerken in Vlaanderen / Churches in Flanders (28 photos)
- Sunrises & Sunsets (19 photos)
- ** Noborder's favourite India photos (II) (86 photos)
- In memory of the Pope John Paul II (88 photos)