ubadgarh family by sohrab (7439)
Kicka (0) 2006-08-11 16:19
Well Sohrab, you make art out of an also superb documentary daily lift shot. There are a lot of elements that all together works very well. The beams of course, the women, the young girl behind that big jar as well as the kids in the corner. But also all the details that tells us some about their lifes makes this shot not just artistic but very intresting in a more compex way.
Hope everything is good with you!
Sepia for Vasco da Gama by alana (2625)
Kicka (0) 2006-06-21 15:25
Nice view and well composed. The light is very good and the sharpness is great. Some classica feeling with the two people standing in the foreground, but the little stiff feeling is broken by the man laying down stretching or what ever he's doing. I find that a little bit humoristic.
(Almost) Three Stories by bantonbuju (51765)
Kicka (0) 2006-06-21 14:51
A lovely portrait of three old ladies. Their different personailties really speaks to me through the screen. The bars in the background and the three different walking sticks contributes to this great composition.
Umbrellas Family by Izobretenik (1268)
Kicka (0) 2006-06-21 14:31
I think there is something poetic in this photo, but I can't really explain what. I guess it's a combination of the scene with those umbrellas, the colours and light and not least the superb use of bokeh. Great work.
- La semaine du Golfe Edition 2005 (9 photos)
- Summer Palace, Beijing (17 photos)
- Water mills, windmills (33 photos)
- Likya/Lykia/Lycia (22 photos)
- Palais des Congrès & Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle (27 photos)
- My best of (46 photos)
- A shot to remember. (73 photos)
- Book of Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible (12 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (VI) (91 photos)