Village girl by ptime26 (104)
Juzo (4314) 2014-02-12 4:03
This is a good shot, with the angle, her expression the street scene, the cows, it has so much atmosphere. As Miguel alludes to, it's an authentic and honest shot. Perhaps there is too much contrast and colour saturation as a result, but this is a good photo.
Rastaman live up! by raphaelhcm (782)
Juzo (4314) 2014-02-12 3:37
Jamaica is a place I always wanted to go, anywhere that has a soul for music that is so strong. A rare and dignified Rasta portrait here, this is great. The image at first glance could have been a Sahdu from India.
l'ombelico del mondo by bostankorkulugu (41732)
Juzo (4314) 2014-02-12 3:33
Wonderful and strange smooth texture here. Such a simple shape, with a minimalist touch,it is like the man is placed as an afterthought, it reminds me strangely of Warhol in a way. Striking image!
Wishing you a good week my friend,
- Cao Dai Great Temple in Tay Ninh (25 photos)
- Floating Markets (23 photos)
- Ruines d'abbaye et d'églises en Irlande (23 photos)
- Moments of a Bengali Wedding (5 photos)
- Red Fort (14 photos)
- Canals and rivers in Europe (100 photos)
- Ipanema's Band: Carnival in Rio (5 photos)
- RED COLOUR (86 photos)
- My portraits (22 photos)