In The Pink by delpeoples (54659)
Juzo (4363) 2015-05-16 6:13
I hope you are well - I am glad to see you still taking such wonderful creative images. I have not visited TE for a while, or taken many photo's until recently again (a new Fuji camera and a trip to Penang - a reward after a tough year), and am enjoying being back taking photos.
This is a fantastic image. It reminds me of Brian Eno's ambient music album covers, which like the music, this shot is aesthetically pleasing and also calming. Wonderful!
end of the day by BennyV (14333)
Juzo (4363) 2015-05-16 6:02
There is something calming about the seas,m even with these crowds. Sri Lanka is on my bucket list...one day soon I hope ( I just returned from a short trip to Penang, a reward after a year of illness and recovery).
I really like the the heightened angle of this shot.
- Night picture (18 photos)
- favorites (49 photos)
- Textures (9 photos)
- Australian Sunrise & Sunset (25 photos)
- My favorite sights from European cities (Sne011) (89 photos)
- !Stitched images (57 photos)
- People Having their portrait done (7 photos)
- Cambodian cooking (23 photos)
- TE Suisse 2004 - Īle d'Ogoz (8 photos)