Cracker Lake by dhotnisky (230)
JackB (368) 2007-06-05 17:18
Wow this place looks absolutely incredible! Your shot, more than any other I've seen, makes me really want to go here. The tiny people really add to the scale of the mountains.
There seems to be a distracting tilt, and I'd consider brightening the foreground a little... but really a great shot!
- Les Églises du Québec (87 photos)
- Colonial Art of Singapore (12 photos)
- Vesuvio (34 photos)
- 28ème Festival International de mongolfières (28 photos)
- in a black and white world (20 photos)
- Skandynavian (22 photos)
- Tall Ships Race 2006 (16 photos)
- A day with Clio (44 photos)
- Breathtaking countrysides (35 photos)