Cracker Lake by dhotnisky (230)
JackB (368) 2007-06-05 17:18
Wow this place looks absolutely incredible! Your shot, more than any other I've seen, makes me really want to go here. The tiny people really add to the scale of the mountains.
There seems to be a distracting tilt, and I'd consider brightening the foreground a little... but really a great shot!
- Red, White and Blue - 3 colours in harmony (100 photos)
- St. Basil's Cathedral (95 photos)
- Arcs en ciel - Rainbows (28 photos)
- Turkish Cats (34 photos)
- France : la tour Eiffel (67 photos)
- RIO DE JANEIRO (14 photos)
- Nord-European waterfalls (48 photos)
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki (60 photos)
- Helsinki Lutheran Cathedral (92 photos)