Cracker Lake by dhotnisky (230)
JackB (368) 2007-06-05 17:18
Wow this place looks absolutely incredible! Your shot, more than any other I've seen, makes me really want to go here. The tiny people really add to the scale of the mountains.
There seems to be a distracting tilt, and I'd consider brightening the foreground a little... but really a great shot!
- Lake Geneva, lac Léman (45 photos)
- The climbs of the Tour de France (21 photos)
- Horses: Forever Free (44 photos)
- Children of the Andes (Niños Andinos) (5 photos)
- Morbihan 2008 (75 photos)
- Minimalist is better? (52 photos)
- La Thailande des Thailandais (23 photos)
- WebDesigners inspiration (53 photos)
- Photos to remenber II (98 photos)