Lights and shadows, Moghestan desert by jabber (323)
JMCruz (98) 2013-04-28 13:37
Great photo this one. I am suspicious because I love B&W, but this is good.
The predominant shadows impose the rhythm, and the two protagonists gave us the sensation of being lost in the picture trying to find their position on it. All this leads to a tension that grab us to the scene. Very well.
Technically is quite perfect, I would prefer to see the guy with the camera more on the bottom right side.
under shattered skies by bostankorkulugu (42160)
JMCruz (98) 2013-04-21 8:19
Very good Photo!
This is my kind of photo. BW, very well balanced, excellent smooth scale of grays, good light and some tension due the framed sky in opposition to people on bottom of the photo.
It looks like a tryptic, the frame with the light on the sky, the boy throwing the stone and the other two.
Zireh Kerman by mehrdad-t (3334)
JMCruz (98) 2013-04-18 3:14
I like this photo. Both light and composition are well balanced.
Regarding light and color, it is interesting to see that lamps are a little agressive, but thats the way, and all the store is very well illuminated. The soft warm tone, brings a comfortable look to the entire scene.
The deep depht of field allows us to spend time looking to enormous variety of objects in this photo.
- :: in water and sun (13 photos)
- Singapore's Esplanade: Theaters On the Bay (45 photos)
- Lighthouses II (100 photos)
- Domes (44 photos)
- Parque Estadual do Ibitipoca (29 photos)
- Eclipses du Soleil et de la lune (18 photos)
- THE ROMAN PANTHEON, ROME, ITALY (7 photos)
- In memory of Marek - Gustaw (30 photos)
- Montreal Métro - Subway - Undeground (43 photos)