Farm in the Mountains by IanSewell (579)
ourania (27260) 2013-05-19 8:34
a wonderful sweeping view over the lovely rural landscape on a warm sunny day. I like very much your composition and the way you've arranged elements and colours in the frame. Depth and perspective are excellent; the light, the colours and the atmosphere are most agreeable. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a great week,
Kom Ombo Hieroyglyphics by IanSewell (579)
mikecu (25) 2008-02-22 1:35
Very good shot. Shows the remaining colours and detail of the carvings. It brings back memories from my honeymoon, which I spent in Egypt. The other photos are good too, with a good explanation. It is such a marvellous country, with so many treasures to discover. Maybe some day I will scan my old slides and post some more photos. Thak you for posting them.
- People Moving (17 photos)
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai (9 photos)
- Lion... like my name! (70 photos)
- Subtleties of light (12 photos)
- Finnish Lighthouses (10 photos)
- The Bean (44 photos)
- Places that inspire a story... (100 photos)
- Places I like to remember (generic) (82 photos)
- .. Experimenting with light .. (31 photos)