Farm in the Mountains by IanSewell (579)
ourania (35794) 2013-05-19 8:34
a wonderful sweeping view over the lovely rural landscape on a warm sunny day. I like very much your composition and the way you've arranged elements and colours in the frame. Depth and perspective are excellent; the light, the colours and the atmosphere are most agreeable. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a great week,
Kom Ombo Hieroyglyphics by IanSewell (579)
mikecu (25) 2008-02-22 1:35
Very good shot. Shows the remaining colours and detail of the carvings. It brings back memories from my honeymoon, which I spent in Egypt. The other photos are good too, with a good explanation. It is such a marvellous country, with so many treasures to discover. Maybe some day I will scan my old slides and post some more photos. Thak you for posting them.
- Thinking of you (6 photos)
- Where to visit in midyat (24 photos)
- animals used (51 photos)
- Dancing through Africa and the Middle East (47 photos)
- Architecture II (96 photos)
- Places I would like to visit (38 photos)
- MY COLOURS (15 photos)
- Novice Monks (4 photos)
- Lemnos Island II - Lesvos prefecture (78 photos)