another Akkha day, Kyaing Tung... by scalerman (26900)
Homerhomer (4080) 2011-12-26 20:07
Wonderful portrait Caleb,there isn't anything in this photo that I dislike, full of humanity and context, colours are great, the image seems to be taken in mid-day, yet my first impression was that it was a morning sun due to good warm colours.
Really good work.
- Best of reflections (93 photos)
- Rice Fields and the People "III" (88 photos)
- PRECIOUS CHILDREN (19 photos)
- A mosque of a sunset (50 photos)
- Architectural Reflections (100 photos)
- Aerial Point of View (100 photos)
- Fields (16 photos)
- Half-timbering around the world (92 photos)
- "Smiling Infectivity" + contagious LOLs :))) (14 photos)