Me Chrey by willperrett (10369)
GyurMaster (3157) 2016-05-26 5:32
Dear Will, I have learnt something new today, as well! Thank you for the detailed description, it was really informative. What I particularly like on the picture is the vivid colour of certain materials used on their boats and their clothes. The composition, mainly the placing of the two boats, is also excellent. Best Wishes Gy.
~ tapestry ~ by abmdsudi (53047)
GyurMaster (3157) 2016-05-26 5:24
Dear abmdsudi, another great every day genre, which could serve as an illustration to a book on anthropology. As I see traditional costumes are complemented with more modern pieces e.g. the west. Keep posting these! Best Wishes, Gy.
Sunset Baroda estate by keshavn (97)
GyurMaster (3157) 2016-05-26 5:17
Dear Keshav, Mesmerizing landscape, I particularly like the sunbeams. Pity for the burn out area around the sun. I think that applying a fake HDR technique, which I used to to could prevent this. (Fake HDR: open image in lightroom, apply -2,0+ EV and export three pictures. Than merge them in a HDR software.) Best Wishes, Gy.
- Streets’sets /Décors de rues (44 photos)
- Hidden treasures of Hungary (32 photos)
- Mes églises, cathédrales, basiliques..... (72 photos)
- Centring cadrage (19 photos)
- PICHARD revient (26 photos)
- My mountaineering photos (28 photos)
- Where I live, Zeeland... (18 photos)
- Villages de CORSE 2 (100 photos)
- Flores de Portugal (10 photos)