Thingvellir by janjan1897 (1783)
GiovanniG (2924) 2015-04-03 4:50
What a splendid capture. Reminds me of my home in Montana, U.S.A.... The little creek with its blue ribbon leads ones eye through the crystallin bejeweled frost into the delights along it's side. Wonderful perspective with a fantastically crisp exposure make this a favorite for me..... Wonderfully done bravo Jean.
Beach of the cathedrals IV by cornejo (33150)
GiovanniG (2924) 2015-04-03 1:28
Splendid simply splendid. The pov is ideal with the cliffs enfolding the people walking in the shallow water. Colors and detail as well as contrast could not be better.
Warm regards my friend.
Origines.... by baclama (18173)
GiovanniG (2924) 2015-04-03 1:20
Splendid capture of this salt flat. The crusty salt so perfectly exposed with all it's wonderful texture. The vertical format really works well with your capture as the expanse of salt and the salt pond are in perfect relationship with one another.
- Your 30 best preferred in my gallery (30 photos)
- Self portraits (03) (87 photos)
- Kev's Favorites 2009 (40 photos)
- NEW-YORK CITY (25 photos)
- Rhätische Bahn railway (30 photos)
- Cape Maria van Diemen, New Zealand (8 photos)
- Children and animal II (49 photos)
- Fireworks II (34 photos)
- Thessaly prefecture. (66 photos)