Divagar by gvelosofotos (436)
Giis (258) 2009-05-18 16:33
Interesting geometric POV, I was not sure if your shot was a wall or the floor, but reading "caminho" I know what is. Nice compo.
Sometimes I spend time looking for complex composition for TE but is too simple find beauty things to shot, like this, thanks for share.
- Capital Buildings of the World (4 photos)
- The world through those small eyes (45 photos)
- My SAPA Collection /1/ (94 photos)
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere in World II (57 photos)
- Norwegian villages (2 photos)
- About me throught my photographies (63 photos)
- exercices de style (46 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (83 photos)
- Tour Eiffel - Vues originales! (13 photos)