paradise? by howardzhang (175)
Etienne (183) 2004-07-28 11:26
Very beautifull picture and amazing scenery!!! I love the reflexion in the water but I think the composition could have been a little bit better if you would have taken the photo a little bit down (less sky and more water) for a better balance.
Arbol de Piedra by mimi (2325)
Etienne (183) 2003-11-13 6:00
Nice one. I really like the effect of this picture, the colors, the details on the rock, beautiful. The montagne in the background are very clear and sharpen also, was there a workshop from the original pictures? The composition is good but I think there is a little too much sky on the top. Crop a little bit would be better maybe.
By the river by jrj (34843)
Etienne (183) 2003-10-13 5:38
Good shot, I like the composition and the various colors. Same critique as Ronan for the reflexion and I add another comment, I think, it would be nice to have the top of the red house in the photo (maybe less water in the composition).
- Light Houses I have seen (9 photos)
- ***MY KOLKATA*** (17 photos)
- Religions of the world (10 photos)
- Chinchini day 19/01/08 (16 photos)
- Macro (20 photos)
- 1995 From Panama to Mexico by bus (39 photos)
- My hometown Gdynia (15 photos)
- Uzbekistan Miffy O places to go (19 photos)
- Caboverdianos * Cape-Verdean People (69 photos)