Brussels Lace by cagla (4182)
Eric_vd (289) 2014-03-21 5:23
I hope i don't offend you know but this isn't the the townhall, the townhall is on the oposite side of the square and is having a very large tower. This is the kingshouse (broodhuis) and is the home of the Brussels City museum.
Btw lovely colorful picture, i walk twice a day over the square and it is still a amazing place.
- Sharjah Corniche (3 photos)
- Schynige Platte to Grindelwald Trail (26 photos)
- Twins? [Part VI] (100 photos)
- Copenhagen by Night (12 photos)
- Cow Parade (98 photos)
- Fall Colour Before 2k5 (21 photos)
- Saigon, my hometown (26 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)
- Vélib', Vélo'v .... (54 photos)