Brussels Lace by cagla (4006)
Eric_vd (289) 2014-03-21 5:23
I hope i don't offend you know but this isn't the the townhall, the townhall is on the oposite side of the square and is having a very large tower. This is the kingshouse (broodhuis) and is the home of the Brussels City museum.
Btw lovely colorful picture, i walk twice a day over the square and it is still a amazing place.
- The Annapurna Circuit (64 photos)
- My favourites from my gallery (10 photos)
- my 100's (100 photos)
- Portugal in Black and White (44 photos)
- A room with a view (23 photos)
- Sikkim Waterfalls, Waterbodies (17 photos)
- Les vaches à la plage ,cows with the beach (6 photos)
- Old Buildings and Yards (67 photos)
- Rice is Life /1/ (94 photos)