Brussels Lace by cagla (4178)
Eric_vd (289) 2014-03-21 5:23
I hope i don't offend you know but this isn't the the townhall, the townhall is on the oposite side of the square and is having a very large tower. This is the kingshouse (broodhuis) and is the home of the Brussels City museum.
Btw lovely colorful picture, i walk twice a day over the square and it is still a amazing place.
- THE STREETS OF HO CHI MIN, VIETNAM (10 photos)
- Favourites 2 (98 photos)
- Uniforms (81 photos)
- Extreme Weather (11 photos)
- horses,donkeys and us ( maybe a few more animals ) (5 photos)
- Old churches II (100 photos)
- Baths Loytraki Pozar (7 photos)
- Vancouver Streetshots in Colour (8 photos)
- SKY ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE THE SAME LANGUAGE (46 photos)