Brussels Lace by cagla (4182)
Eric_vd (289) 2014-03-21 5:23
I hope i don't offend you know but this isn't the the townhall, the townhall is on the oposite side of the square and is having a very large tower. This is the kingshouse (broodhuis) and is the home of the Brussels City museum.
Btw lovely colorful picture, i walk twice a day over the square and it is still a amazing place.
- Flipped Realities (8 photos)
- Old buildings (B&W) (8 photos)
- Desserts (100 photos)
- Churches, chapels in France (27 photos)
- Ramonven's Favorites... (74 photos)
- Statue of Liberty: A different POV (16 photos)
- Twins? [Part XIX] (100 photos)
- De la musique et encore de la musique... (39 photos)
- Le Nebbiu (40 photos)