to be kid in highland by agulberk (3794)
Dunia (1) 2010-10-06 10:18
A wonderful shot, the kid is so shy and cute. I wanna thank you for visiting my photos and leaving warm comments. Sorry didn't answer before, I don't use TE so much. Congratulations, you have a wonderful stream.Cheers from Honduras, Central America.
A tribute to the children of Afghanistan by holmertz (39513)
Dunia (1) 2010-04-30 14:53
Hi Mr Gert, congratulations again for your 600th photo in TE, this is the first time I see your gallerie, and I can tell you that I am fascinated with this photo, and for being scanned, oh My
God! is amazing. I love the colorful dress the girl is wearing, also her innocency in her face. She is so pretty, God willing she and the other kids you knew are safe. Regards from Honduras, Central America.
- Les transports en commun (21 photos)
- Sheep of The World - Second Chapter (47 photos)
- Traditional bread and bakers (28 photos)
- Churches, chapels in France (26 photos)
- write something later (6 photos)
- window wings (9 photos)
- Finges Forest and the Wild Rhone River (18 photos)
- World is strange and full of zasadzkas... (8 photos)
- Traditional costumes of America. (12 photos)