After the Gold Rush by redeye (209)
Docarmo (9639) 2014-08-17 13:15
Excellent point of view! Despite you were in a train in movement, you took a picture with great quality! Very good focus and sharpness!!! Congratulations!!!
I took a similar photo but not as beautiful as yours.
The name of the mine is "Gongo Soco" and the name of the city where this mine is located is "Barão de Cocais", in Minas Gerais.
- Marché (58 photos)
- Yuanyang — a best-kept secret /3/ (25 photos)
- Traditional costumes of America. (12 photos)
- BREST - les jeudis du port (13 photos)
- Trees of the world (99 photos)
- * castles * (34 photos)
- Night hunting in Rotterdam (13 photos)
- Yours favorite pictures (74 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)