After the Gold Rush by redeye (209)
Docarmo (9639) 2014-08-17 13:15
Excellent point of view! Despite you were in a train in movement, you took a picture with great quality! Very good focus and sharpness!!! Congratulations!!!
I took a similar photo but not as beautiful as yours.
The name of the mine is "Gongo Soco" and the name of the city where this mine is located is "Barão de Cocais", in Minas Gerais.
- Rice Paddies and their surroundings (50 photos)
- To the Point of Abstraction (75 photos)
- Northumbrian Coastline (62 photos)
- my favorites (45 photos)
- Edinburgh Scenes (29 photos)
- Forbidden (8 photos)
- Stone Bridges of Greece (68 photos)
- Colonial architecture (39 photos)
- Les 10 tracteurs / 10 tractors (10 photos)