After the Gold Rush by redeye (209)
Docarmo (9639) 2014-08-17 13:15
Excellent point of view! Despite you were in a train in movement, you took a picture with great quality! Very good focus and sharpness!!! Congratulations!!!
I took a similar photo but not as beautiful as yours.
The name of the mine is "Gongo Soco" and the name of the city where this mine is located is "Barão de Cocais", in Minas Gerais.
- Volcans - Volcano (62 photos)
- Roadsigns of the world (23 photos)
- Mini-trip à Laon (12 photos)
- Le miroir d'eau de Bordeaux (30 photos)
- To my college Gustave (12 photos)
- Geneva - By the lake (17 photos)
- The Japanese Garden at Den Haag (9 photos)
- Summits around the World (41 photos)
- Your favourites (55 photos)