Grand Canyon at Sunset by liquorbox (6)
Dave_Break (155) 2006-12-16 3:36
good efforts.. but wherever some problem in this photographs.. because when you see the sunlight in the sky its at the up middle right side. but that golden glow of the mountain..its not matching with above point. its looking incomplete picture.. instead of that you can..capture right side of the part.its looks complete.
any way good colors and good efforts keep shooting..
Dave from India.
V. Amazonica by pitai (3985)
Dave_Break (155) 2006-10-26 4:43
Hi Gabriel. i think this is very nice place. Anyway, it is a very beautiful spot and you captured it very nicely. The lilies are really stunning; i have seen this once. it looks like a dish waiting something..very good. Thanks for sharing the nice view and the interesting note.
- Paper Companies / Compagnies de papier (16 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (I) (100 photos)
- Traffic jam scenes (17 photos)
- premieres lumieres (6 photos)
- Speed feeling in a tunnel (12 photos)
- Manamo's 08 daily faves (April,may,june) (78 photos)
- Water falls (100 photos)
- Nautisme (33 photos)
- Lake Geneva, lac Léman (45 photos)