The Patriarchal Cathedral of St. Mary Ma by ascarpa (34)
Cuto (55) 2012-02-13 15:29
Great picture for its movement, i think im not going to say something more than from all the other comments, i just would like to say that i really like the effect you use here, specially for the lights of the train, it is a train right? jaja, thanks for sharing!
Parque De Castrelas Vigo by Stratheden (34)
Cuto (55) 2012-02-13 15:25
Hey, son pocas las fotos de Vigo en esta pagina, yo estoy viviendo ahi hace ya unos meses, y es uno de los parques mas bonitos de la ciudad, muy bonita foto, especialmente por los colores que conseguiste que parece de plena primavera, gracias por ponerla!
Ostramo by IR64 (188)
Cuto (55) 2012-02-04 8:54
Great picture, i really like architectural pictures, i have some of my own, and even though this is an old building, i like what it reflects, the nostalgic as you said, and how it represents the history of the city, also the point of view is really good, i like the colors of both the building and the sky, thanks for sharing!
- Money Shots (10 photos)
- Just above the clouds (37 photos)
- Bourrin.fr technologies (1 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (II) (100 photos)
- URBANO (23 photos)
- The Hidden Life of Garbage /1/ (96 photos)
- Twins? [Part XVII] (98 photos)
- Pontes - Bridges (40 photos)
- Milan, the other side of the fashion city (22 photos)