The last view by Henryk_Bilor (20799)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-15 6:38
Hola Henryk...not only the scene is awesome with that captivating light & colours and the sillouethe, but the story behind it fulfills the scene...twenty years...how many good frienship moments shared...
Thanks for sharing with us !
saludos from Chile,
The Eternal Wait by eskay001 (106)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-11 18:52
Hola Sushant...I am very impressed by this very expressive capture fullof drama/emotion. The lighting is magnificent...and overall a remarkable result with such a modest megapixel camera..which once again proves it is not the amount of megapixels...its the photographic "eye"...Congrats !
Saludos from Chile,
- Beaches of the Philippines (19 photos)
- Goutte d'eau / Water drop (32 photos)
- "My windows I " (100 photos)
- Kythera (7 photos)
- Incendie du Néron aout 2003 (6 photos)
- Scavenger Hunt (Pt. II) - April, 2004 (56 photos)
- *Misty morning* (7 photos)
- Marvellous Melbourne in Black & White (77 photos)
- Jallikattu (15 photos)