The last view by Henryk_Bilor (20799)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-15 6:38
Hola Henryk...not only the scene is awesome with that captivating light & colours and the sillouethe, but the story behind it fulfills the scene...twenty years...how many good frienship moments shared...
Thanks for sharing with us !
saludos from Chile,
The Eternal Wait by eskay001 (106)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-11 18:52
Hola Sushant...I am very impressed by this very expressive capture fullof drama/emotion. The lighting is magnificent...and overall a remarkable result with such a modest megapixel camera..which once again proves it is not the amount of megapixels...its the photographic "eye"...Congrats !
Saludos from Chile,
- eyes of a home (51 photos)
- Animal (but NOT Cow) Parades (32 photos)
- Portugal in Black and White (44 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (II) (42 photos)
- Forests-Forms & Textures (15 photos)
- CITY SKYLINES (100 photos)
- SANDAKPHU - PHALUT - GORKHEY TREK. 2007 (38 photos)
- Boats (14 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (I) (100 photos)