The last view by Henryk_Bilor (20799)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-15 6:38
Hola Henryk...not only the scene is awesome with that captivating light & colours and the sillouethe, but the story behind it fulfills the scene...twenty years...how many good frienship moments shared...
Thanks for sharing with us !
saludos from Chile,
The Eternal Wait by eskay001 (106)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-11 18:52
Hola Sushant...I am very impressed by this very expressive capture fullof drama/emotion. The lighting is magnificent...and overall a remarkable result with such a modest megapixel camera..which once again proves it is not the amount of megapixels...its the photographic "eye"...Congrats !
Saludos from Chile,
- Your favourites from my gallery (10 photos)
- Château d'eau avec fresque. (7 photos)
- Durga Puja 2006 (21 photos)
- Pays Basque (8 photos)
- Sato: Fashion, Turn to the Left! (15 photos)
- My Mizuno's and me (10 photos)
- Tunnels (26 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)
- Breton Sacred fountains (17 photos)