The last view by Henryk_Bilor (20799)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-15 6:38
Hola Henryk...not only the scene is awesome with that captivating light & colours and the sillouethe, but the story behind it fulfills the scene...twenty years...how many good frienship moments shared...
Thanks for sharing with us !
saludos from Chile,
The Eternal Wait by eskay001 (106)
Click3 (1886) 2007-07-11 18:52
Hola Sushant...I am very impressed by this very expressive capture fullof drama/emotion. The lighting is magnificent...and overall a remarkable result with such a modest megapixel camera..which once again proves it is not the amount of megapixels...its the photographic "eye"...Congrats !
Saludos from Chile,
- paradises (42 photos)
- euro cities (4 photos)
- Where to go in Portugal (17 photos)
- Meeting between Trekers in september 22 2005 (13 photos)
- Favorite Landscapes (19 photos)
- CLODO's selection (99 photos)
- Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi (100 photos)
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries (100 photos)
- Forests (38 photos)