Sunrise at Whitianga by xtxhoward (297)
CPD66 (822) 2015-05-05 4:42
sometimes all you have is a mobile to capture the shot and thank goodness they have the ability to record a good image, point in case.
good colours, nice sky possible would have framed it differently, but still makes for a good shot.
California by gtv12c (749)
CPD66 (822) 2015-04-22 4:31
Sorry but this does not work for me.
i would suggest a longer exposure time as 1/8sec is not letting enough light into the shot and a huge loss of detail.
from what i can make out from the shot the composition is good and the balance of the skyscraper and the bridge is good.
- Estância Turística de Avaré - Avaré City - II (18 photos)
- Let us go in Bozio! (29 photos)
- jeppo's favourites - the second 100 th (35 photos)
- My prefered pictures of september 2007 (22 photos)
- Macro vegetals (23 photos)
- JAKARTA (South/ Selatan) (16 photos)
- Montreux (9 photos)
- STORM / TEMPETE (27 photos)
- Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. (21 photos)