Australian Crawley II by delpeoples (54693)
CPD66 (912) 2015-07-20 4:43
ever point awarded well worth it.
this is a stunning posting. im guessing it was a long exposure shot to get the depth of colours through. the clarity of the shot is very good as well.
a very good posting well done
Milking the palm by neilharris (566)
CPD66 (912) 2015-07-18 9:05
not sure why you have had no interest in your posting. It has storng form and a clear well defined outline, possibly could have done with being a bit wider to capture a bit more of the tree but still a good shot.
Sunflowers by GyurMaster (1047)
CPD66 (912) 2015-07-14 4:41
The depth of the shot shows the vastness of the fields and the huge number of sunflowers. i like the background of the mountains and the dramatic sky. for some reason the sky looks very grainy and could be due to post processing.
a good posting all the same
- Jazzism (25 photos)
- Windows XPeriences. . . (17 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites on TE ( I ) (91 photos)
- Azulejos in Portugal and former colonies (41 photos)
- LANSCAPES OF LINES AND COLORS (contribute for NGO) (10 photos)
- High Voltage (17 photos)
- Milan, the other side of the fashion city (22 photos)
- MOTION (13 photos)
- Places I'd like to visit the most (27 photos)