Aqua by Qvennelle (20)
CPD66 (797) 2015-02-16 5:04
i would have taken the same picture if i was there. A great profile to the building from this POV.
for me, iphone, camera use what you have to capture the shot at that moment. yes there is some noise noticeable in the sky, but the shot still has the impact.
Au clair de la lune by CLODO (30597)
CPD66 (797) 2015-02-16 4:59
i agree with Bev, not the usual posting for you but i like the purpley blue in the sky and the moon and chimneys as the subject matter.
also needs to be noted the clarity of this even though its a hand held shot.
The Jetty by bombolini (82)
CPD66 (797) 2015-02-16 4:51
i need to get my camera sorted out, when i see shots like this i realise how much i miss going out taking photos.
i really like this long exposure shot and the effect it gives the moving water. good framing and subject matter.
Sunset in Istanbul by EDAG (4)
CPD66 (797) 2015-02-11 5:17
i was going to comment on the clarity of the shot as it is not the sharpest, but considering it was taken on a phone its not so bad.
The sky is stunning and the colours are really good. to try and eliminate some of the camera shake consider using a selfie stick to hold the camera, the self timer setting and a wall or post to give the stability, it should give you better results.
- Reflections on the sunglasses (47 photos)
- Balade en Lozère (14 photos)
- WHISTLING BOATSWAIN'S PIPE (5 photos)
- Kirchen in der Vorderpfalz und im Leiningerland (48 photos)
- francio64 (Partial desaturation) (31 photos)
- Mondaychild´s favorites 2007 (50 photos)
- my favorites (45 photos)
- Twins? [Part IV] (100 photos)
- Top foto architettura e vedute urbane (81 photos)