Brick furnace by neilharris (582)
CPD66 (944) 2015-08-27 4:42
I like this shot, the shaft of light highlighted by the dust hanging in the air, the detail of the arches and i always like shots of people at work as is capturing a moment time of how things are/were done. these moments can never be regained.
a good shot, TFS
Ho chi minh by dualeo (16)
CPD66 (944) 2015-08-27 4:30
unfortunately your post has not worked out due to the over exposure from the sun, the hazard of shooting from this POV.
i have 2 suggestions.
1 use a filter either a soft grad or a split. this will help to compensate the strong light
2 try and get lower down and push the sun behind the subject. this will take the bright light source out of your shot.
i hope this will help
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere of the World (96 photos)
- virtual monument for peace and for Tibet (9 photos)
- New theme (25 photos)
- My Italian Churches (56 photos)
- Greece (13 photos)
- Volcanoes around the world (98 photos)
- Iconic Western USA National Parks photos (63 photos)
- TE/TL meeting in Espirito Santo:Carmem e Felipe (16 photos)
- my kids (57 photos)