Birmingham New Street Reflection by mjw364 (6992)
CPD66 (771) 2014-07-08 4:51
really like the distortion, Dali gone mad, as it looks at the normal in an abnormal perspective. i also like the way it throws the colours into different places.
a good composition, and good colours
Resting Sheep At Sunrise. by jadesgran (4870)
CPD66 (771) 2014-06-18 4:42
i like the war colours of the early morning sun and the mist rising in the trees.
possibly would have either cropped the over exposure at the top of the shot out or used a filter to balance the light, but thats just being critical.
a good posting
steps by apastor (82)
CPD66 (771) 2014-06-09 5:00
i like the graphical content of the shot and the almost monochrome finish.
framing, i would have aligned the middle step using it as the vertical line for the shot. this would have allowed to crop some of the pavement and the bollards out of the shot. this i feel would increase the geometric patterns in the shot.
a good posting.
- TATTOOS around the world (7 photos)
- Mis nocturnas/ Night shots (36 photos)
- Saigon, my hometown (26 photos)
- MINAS, SÃO MUITAS ! (41 photos)
- Clean Planet No Rubbish (92 photos)
- Fascinant CAP CORSE (71 photos)
- evvka's favorite from TE#3 (10 photos)
- Ramonven's Favorites... (77 photos)
- World Boxing Federation "Showdown in Singapore" (13 photos)