I'M CHARLIE - I'M A COP by GillesD (399)
CPD66 (787) 2015-01-20 4:16
This is a comment on your notes and not the posting.
I totally agree 100%.
people have been fighting against oppression and persecution for hundreds of years.
sometimes freedom is a thing we take easily and do not appreciate it until it is tested.
My thoughts go out to the families who lost someone last week.
- Railway Stations (100 photos)
- City Parks (27 photos)
- Cambodian cooking (23 photos)
- StrEeT ARt "graffiti" Around the World (50 photos)
- My wildlife photos (0 photos)
- francio64 (Artisti di strada) (31 photos)
- Photos with tobacco filter II (62 photos)
- Visit Normandy (12 photos)
- Lighthouses of Greece (47 photos)