Press Button A by willperrett (5174)
CLODO (27708) 2014-04-22 2:24
with the mobiles phones, these cabinets are going to disappear. Through the window, we can read the adverts of the WWII. The uncleaned windows and spider webs add a lot to the nostalgia.
see you in a month and a half
~ way of life ~ by abmdsudi (36444)
CLODO (27708) 2014-04-22 2:12
Sorry I missed this when you posted it: I've been off TE for a moment.
I like panning shots because we can feel the movement on a static picture. Very good framing with some space in front of him, and the blurred bike. I would have removed the yellow portion, not in accordance with the general hues of your picture.
- write something later (6 photos)
- Les chemins de St Jacques de Compostelle (20 photos)
- geneve marathon 2005 (4 photos)
- Miscellaneous photos / Mes autres photos (21 photos)
- Misty world (88 photos)
- Passed time / Negreni, Romania (12 photos)
- Shan Poy Sang Long festival (25 photos)
- Money Shots (10 photos)
- Paris through my eyes (57 photos)