Call of the Wild by kasianowak (5276)
CLODO (29342) 2014-09-21 0:36
A superb atmosphere with this orange lighted mist, blurring the trees, and a decisive moment well taken when the deer is calling for females. The only remark is that the subject is too centered (removing a part of the bottom and at right edge should locate the ruting animal at the third of the image, and so having a more powerfull image).
Tea for two - long ago by holmertz (37739)
CLODO (29342) 2014-09-21 0:26
congratulations for your oldies (published and to come!) showing the every day life in remote countries, now impossible to reach due to the war times. Mainly 2 hues: blue for a man dress and tea cups and different brown colors.
- Tour Eiffel - Vues originales! (13 photos)
- Places that inspire a story 2... (94 photos)
- ART & CULTURE (63 photos)
- Favorites - portraits/people 01 (67 photos)
- Amazing cliffs of Etretat (14 photos)
- les églises d'ille-et-vilaine (10 photos)
- Great inverted reflections (33 photos)
- World of Horses 2 (25 photos)
- Lazy Days II (16 photos)