Ray of Light by faltz (1184)
CDPlayer (216) 2004-03-20 19:02
Very nice. To improve the picture, you migth have tried to shoot it from a lower angle. The horizon line in the middle brings a bit of confusion about which part is more important - the sky or its reflection in the water. By shooting from a lower angle, you could have saved this nice reflection of the light patch in the sky and reduced the amount of water in the frame, giving the sky more weight.
Otherwise, good work.
Moscow Kremlin: Night by tobotras (206)
CDPlayer (216) 2004-02-28 0:32
Boris, a bit longer exposure (around 30 sec, to make cars invisible and light trails longer), a bit tighter aperture (to compensate for longer exposure) and a bit sturdier tripod (to get rid of camera shake (do you have mirror lockup?) would have made this even better. Goody. :)[+]
- Capoeira (21 photos)
- Madrid, palacio_almudena (3 photos)
- Children Portraits (97 photos)
- La nature sous le givre (9 photos)
- Universe, L'univers, Universo, Universum (13 photos)
- Personal photos with more than 100 points (89 photos)
- Summer Farms Around the Globe (17 photos)
- Rainbows (70 photos)
- Mining and miners (87 photos)