Ray of Light by faltz (1184)
CDPlayer (216) 2004-03-20 19:02
Very nice. To improve the picture, you migth have tried to shoot it from a lower angle. The horizon line in the middle brings a bit of confusion about which part is more important - the sky or its reflection in the water. By shooting from a lower angle, you could have saved this nice reflection of the light patch in the sky and reduced the amount of water in the frame, giving the sky more weight.
Otherwise, good work.
Moscow Kremlin: Night by tobotras (206)
CDPlayer (216) 2004-02-28 0:32
Boris, a bit longer exposure (around 30 sec, to make cars invisible and light trails longer), a bit tighter aperture (to compensate for longer exposure) and a bit sturdier tripod (to get rid of camera shake (do you have mirror lockup?) would have made this even better. Goody. :)[+]
- Revealing (45 photos)
- °°Simply Great - Moments in Time°° (33 photos)
- The Erasmus bridge or 'de Zwaan' from all sides (51 photos)
- "Starfish" (18 photos)
- Rice Fields and the People "II" (96 photos)
- JK Bridge. Night view and daily view (8 photos)
- Fallas de Valencia (9 photos)
- "INDIA photos that I'd like to remember (III) (92 photos)
- Kev's Favourites of 2008 (33 photos)