Shady narrow streets by Budapestman (82620)
szabcsi (181) 2012-05-22 14:43
It's very hard to say anything new after reading through the comments. Composition is just perfect (the way I like :) )
The arch above and down as a shadow gives a very nice frame on top and bottom, as well as the walls and doors on the side. This point of view leads the eye to the center. I also consider the exposition as perfect, though the street is a bit overexposed - but this results optimal expo in the shadowed parts, and even on the beams of the ceiling.
thanks for sharing and for the detailed description.
- Fields (89 photos)
- Disney (4 photos)
- Sports anyone? (17 photos)
- Chicano Park - San Diego (6 photos)
- Phnom Penh lotus ladies... (10 photos)
- Presqu'île de Crozon et Plougastel-Daoulas (25 photos)
- Twins? [Part VII] (99 photos)
- Delft University of Technology at lunchtime! (8 photos)
- My Black and White Photos (84 photos)