Shady narrow streets by Budapestman (82620)
szabcsi (181) 2012-05-22 14:43
It's very hard to say anything new after reading through the comments. Composition is just perfect (the way I like :) )
The arch above and down as a shadow gives a very nice frame on top and bottom, as well as the walls and doors on the side. This point of view leads the eye to the center. I also consider the exposition as perfect, though the street is a bit overexposed - but this results optimal expo in the shadowed parts, and even on the beams of the ceiling.
thanks for sharing and for the detailed description.
- **La Montagne Corse - The corsican Mountain (35 photos)
- Castles,Palaces and Manors (85 photos)
- Villages du Trièves (15 photos)
- [landscapes] best of "Keltia" (22 photos)
- Australian waterfalls (17 photos)
- In memory of Marek - Gustaw (30 photos)
- Pense / Shipwreck / Cimetières marins (40 photos)
- The Floating Misery (43 photos)
- Jellyfish (13 photos)