Where Do the Children Play by KevRyan (22952)
Bennett (764) 2006-09-03 20:54
The perspective of course is great, with the olive trees "confiscated" by the wall, and the boy running, reminiscent of HC-B.
An interesting aside, at least to me, is that Don Narayan didn't rip into you as an anti-semite. I guess it's your soft honest approach, as contrasted with my hard honest approach, that spared you the lance. I could use a little more diplomacy, so thanks for setting a good example.
Back to the shot, which is great on every level. I was in the same area, but not smart enough to climb whatever you climbed to get that view. Who says you can't shoot in the middle of the day? I have a shot up with much the same theme you might want to check out, though it's not nearly so artistic.
Your note sums up my feelings as well...
Keep up the fine work,
PS. Do you know Jerry Levin?
- USA : Delicate Arche (20 photos)
- Pictures of mine that are favourites.. (16 photos)
- The Beautiful Game (41 photos)
- Wild fauna of Greece (12 photos)
- Negev - The Israeli Desert (35 photos)
- Inspirational Vietnam photos (35 photos)
- LASSEN VOLCANIC PARK, CALIFORNIA (11 photos)
- HISTORIC SAN FRANCISCO CITY HALL (14 photos)
- Mills 2 (29 photos)