View from Penha d'Įguia (Eagle's Rock) by Balrog (102)
dta (71391) 2014-03-24 5:51
Ola Ricardo ,
the very special light creates here a superb atmosphere . The point of view of the north east coast of Madeira is splendid , and the picture very well composed , with the vegetation in the FG .
Misty mountains by Balrog (102)
kludwig20 (437) 2013-08-31 17:59
You've captured a great one here. Well composed giving us just a bit of the beautiful sky but leaving more room for these breathtaking mountains. The clouds are perfectly soft with great white balance and exposure throughout. TFS
Rua de Santa Maria by Balrog (102)
dino94 (822) 2013-07-11 2:09
Excellent use of the square format to compose this scene between light and shadow, which allows us to go quietly this street.
Black and white, excellently treated, highlights the old and historic side of the street.
- GB Double-Decker Buses. (99 photos)
- Things are not what they seem to be (2 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part VI (88 photos)
- Bunnies on the Bayou 2006 (6 photos)
- Kuman's photos (34 photos)
- The interiors of churches (100 photos)
- Restaurants around the world (22 photos)
- The Magic of Lanterns (10 photos)
- Sea, boats, harbours (97 photos)