Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (915)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Women in Milan (27 photos)
- NY bridges (43 photos)
- Cities and architecture (36 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (III) (37 photos)
- Desert Places - Endroits Déserts (59 photos)
- My Swedish winter (6 photos)
- NZ from the air (16 photos)
- My shadow (97 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)