Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (766)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Night Pictures (100 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (III) (37 photos)
- Le 26/01/07 Autour de la Chaux-de-Fonds (23 photos)
- Chartreuse (23 photos)
- Aboard the schooner BEL ESPOIR and RARA AVIS (46 photos)
- Snow-colored Peacocks (4 photos)
- Ocean Park in Hong Kong (11 photos)
- Life in Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore (10 photos)
- Guards (5 photos)