Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (766)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Best of Paris (100 photos)
- Brazilian Architecture ! (55 photos)
- 2 colours (12 photos)
- Celtic Standing Stones, Dolmens, Ruins II (69 photos)
- The Old Villages In Iran,"Djavaaher Deh" (17 photos)
- Le pont japonais de la Défense (6 photos)
- arhced alleyways (12 photos)
- Visit Malaysia year 2007 (13 photos)
- Arcs en ciel - Rainbows (28 photos)