Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (877)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Mountains of the Morea (100 photos)
- The best TrekEarth Black & White... (25 photos)
- Juscelino Kubitschek Bridge, Brasília (10 photos)
- paradises (42 photos)
- My recieved favorites (35 photos)
- LANSCAPES OF LINES AND COLORS (contribute for NGO) (10 photos)
- Night shots from Kastoria ( photos)
- MyCars (23 photos)
- Juiz de Fora City (21 photos)