Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (808)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- My Mizuno's and me (10 photos)
- Monbazillac vineyard and castle (15 photos)
- BLACK DIAMOND MINES, ANTIOCH (11 photos)
- Rice Fields and the People "II" (96 photos)
- Panoramic Pictures (19 photos)
- Group Shots (31 photos)
- Twins? [Part XXIV] (87 photos)
- Rice Fields Portfolio (48 photos)
- KTH - Stockholm (Royal Institute of Technology) (3 photos)