Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (766)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Igrejas e Capelas - Churches (39 photos)
- araucaria trees (45 photos)
- The ones you like (86 photos)
- Rice Paddies and their surroundings (50 photos)
- Top Ten Portugal Beaches (5 photos)
- Golden (85 photos)
- Vehicles of Tuscany (21 photos)
- Vieux Gréements de Granville (10 photos)
- Australian waterfalls (17 photos)