Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (758)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Beaches Below (64 photos)
- Lighthouses II (100 photos)
- Great panda (12 photos)
- Concerts (Singapore) (31 photos)
- French Country (4 photos)
- La Cathédrale Saint Nicolas de Fribourg (21 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (III) (37 photos)
- Les Eglises du Quebec III (100 photos)
- Promenades pas trop loin de Ličge (62 photos)