Spice by erminioganzi (92)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-11 4:51
Hurghada -idyllic place surrounded by thousand colors everywhere.
Great picture ! Reminds me that unique street shops full of spices and souvenirs.
In a very simmilar place I bought aramonatic cinnamon and sharp-blue indygo ...
My favorite town in Greece by PoorColdBoy (762)
Aurellie (12) 2008-11-10 7:56
Hello William ;))
Yeah, that's my favourite town in whole Greece too !! Definitively . Oia has something magical deeply inside .. The architecture is really uncommon and the landsapes are unique and amazing.
Very beautiful photograp ;) Congratulations ;)
Greetings from Poland,
- Aqueduto das Águas Livres (16 photos)
- Cretan churches, monasteries and chapels Ret Irakl (80 photos)
- Safari - Ramat Gan (32 photos)
- My B&W photos (43 photos)
- Your Favourites (100 photos)
- TAGAYTAY, PHILIPPINES (3 photos)
- Irish round towers (11 photos)
- Ancient Earthworks, Stone Cirlces & Burial Mounds (10 photos)
- Science Fiction Landscapes (21 photos)