Sacré Charlemagne by Didi (58064)
Angshu (56406) 2015-05-13 21:45
Salam dear Didi
9 years apart...2 camera upgrades, 80% lesser number of pictures stitched, but I liked this version
The architecture is spartan but majestic...this is a fine postcard image thanks to your POV and light...
PS : Would be in Paris for 3 days from 24 to 26, this time on vacation :-)
Sheep and farm II by jhm (141937)
Angshu (56406) 2015-05-13 4:51
Interesting picture and one quite different from your others...The sheep in the FG add another dimension to this image...I think you could have used a lower frame...the hoof of the sheep is just on the border...Otherwise a nice work!
Garbage, Ghats & Gorgeous Views by macjake (58824)
Angshu (56406) 2015-05-13 3:00
I loved this wide view...which allows us to absorb quite a lot...I think this picture was taken towards the Northern end, closer to the Harishchandra Ghat which is the second cremation ground beside the Ganges...We see the low mist hanging on the river which adds to the atmosphere.
- Vasco da Gama bridge (22 photos)
- Observing Muharram (Asura) - Indian Subcontinent (22 photos)
- Motor-boats (18 photos)
- The Annapurna Circuit (64 photos)
- magic in benaras (40 photos)
- Rice Fields "I" (96 photos)
- Waxing & Waning (19 photos)
- My favorite photos (16+1) (Gatti Matti) (95 photos)
- Yellow list (17 photos)