El pueblo unido jamás será vencido by freedahu (142)
AliciaG (140) 2014-05-31 12:04
I see which kind of taste you have and I am enjoying your photos as well as happy about your comment on one of my favourites from myself. Thanks! Grateful you like that.
About this photo from you I think it would get a stronger impact without the white part of sky you let in the frame, what do you think? The photo, the graffiti, is already an impacting image. And I like the title!
- faces (26 photos)
- Cemetery by night (7 photos)
- Cathedrals of the world 02 (98 photos)
- Dedication to Fernando Guedes Almeida (Galmeida) (87 photos)
- "Photograpy prohibited" signs (5 photos)
- TE meeting : LYON 16/17 september 2006 (48 photos)
- Mt Baker trails (8 photos)
- cliffs/falaises (70 photos)
- Namibian Landscapes 2 (54 photos)