El pueblo unido jamás será vencido by freedahu (160)
AliciaG (140) 2014-05-31 12:04
I see which kind of taste you have and I am enjoying your photos as well as happy about your comment on one of my favourites from myself. Thanks! Grateful you like that.
About this photo from you I think it would get a stronger impact without the white part of sky you let in the frame, what do you think? The photo, the graffiti, is already an impacting image. And I like the title!
- Rome, seen through the eyes of Miguel and Rinie (18 photos)
- Photos that have a movie title... (94 photos)
- uncommon views of Rome (64 photos)
- Norrköpings industrial landscape (11 photos)
- Look up! (48 photos)
- JAPAN: Alley of Torii in Fushimi-Inari Shrine (6 photos)
- Tour de France 2007 (15 photos)
- Stained glass - Vitrail (55 photos)
- Feed me, I'm Hungry (52 photos)